Thank you for your interest in the Kaune Kids Campaign Letter to the Editor Group!
The goal for this group is to broadly share the story of United Way of Santa Fe County and to garner support for the Kaune Kids Campaign.
Specifically, we hope that you will commit to (1) writing two letters per month and (2) submit each of these letters to two newspapers, the Santa Fe New Mexican and the Albuquerque Journal.
Please contact Abby Bordner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505.216.2984.
We are proud to share the following, published letters – thank you for your support:
Caring for Kids by Anne Honstein
Santa Fe New Mexican, May 9, 2017
Great Start by Anne Honstein
Santa Fe New Mexican, April 12, 2017
Holding out hope by Carolyn Cook
Santa Fe New Mexican, April 3, 2017
Support Kaune Kids by Barb Rand
Santa Fe New Mexican, April 2, 2017
Join Us by Rose J. Herrera
Santa Fe New Mexican, March 31, 2017
Six Simple Steps to Write a Letter to the Editor (LTE)
- Writing a letter to the editor (LTE) does not need to take a long time.
- Think about what you want to say. Why do you support the Kaune Kids Campaign?
- See talking points & sample LTE
- Try to add a little something original, true to you.
- Keep it short. Keep it simple. 150 words max.
- Sign your name, include your mailing address and email address.
- Submit – Santa Fe New Mexican – email@example.com
Albuquerque Journal – http://www.abqjournal.com/letters/new
- Send a copy of your letter to Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your published story with friends and family and on social media. #KauneKids